Thursday, October 15, 2009

Greetings are in order

Greetings and welcome, to my blog! Okay, what, you may ask, is this blog about? Well, this blog is about role playing games, more specifically, Dungeons and Dragons. If you have a problem with it, or want to call me "Evil" or a "Troubled youth" that is a personal problem. So, if you like role playing games, this is the place for you.
Before you start reading my blog, I must give you a few warnings.
1. I don't play 4th edition, I will talk about it some, but not much.
2. I am predominately a DM, most post will be from that point of view
3. I don't play W.O.W and never will, don't expect ANY post about it or other MMO's


I don't have much to say today except, stick around. It might get good.

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! First Comment!! :)

    I am looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete